Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Life & Career Transformation experience


"What is your passion ?"

"What is your life expectation ?"

"Are you happy with your current career / job ?"



A simple question, but not an easy answer.
Not many people can answer this impromptu. (Not me!)
To be honest, am still searching for the answer ...

I have been reading many books, articles and magazines related to life & career change. But, somehow, it doesn't work.
I consulted friends & family member, what given to me are sounded "external" to me.

It is difficult to set goals & direction (not to talk about career), if I really haven't figure out what I really want in my life. The so called "passion".

Share out the success stories of your life & career transformation experience, and how you discover your passion.

Cheers!

No comments: